Re: Multiple Wharfs not appearing.

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 17:34:25 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, David Mihm wrote:

> 	Okay, great, we'll be "releasing" beta6 today for internal testing
> [fuf's idea, I think it's strange; what's a beta for anyway...anyway] so
> you can patch to it (if patch is the way you wish to go) for the
> afterstep.[sgml|html].  I'm thinking I'll put it on fao under
> devel/snapshots/ - I'll send out a developers mail after I've u/l'd it.

Ok, I have to go into school to supervise an exam.  I'll make the patch
tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've sent you the slightly-adjusted FAQ.  I won't have a
chance to put it up now, I don't think, so I'll prolly not put it up until
tomorrow.  The index page is included, by the way, in the package I just
sent, and you'll probably want to remove that from your pages.

A.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue