Re: AfterStep window manager

guylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:49:01 +0100

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 04:16:22PM -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
> I will ask the people who work on GNUstep to take
> a look at AfterStep and tell me what they think of it.
> If they like it, I will be glad to make AfterStep a GNU program.

Ok, thanks.

> Meanwhile, here's an explanation of what it means for a program
> to be GNU software, so you can see if this is what you want to do.

[...]

If they think AS needs something to be made a GNU program, tell them to
mail us; we can design any feature they need (like what we did for redhat)
if it doesn't break AfterStep "philosophy" (stability and speed)

--
____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis