Re: background graphics?

Martin A. Marques (mmarques@fierro.frsf.utn.edu.ar)
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 07:59:28 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, David Mihm wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Aug 1998 mmarques@fierro.frsf.utn.edu.ar wrote:
>
> 	menu>Decorations>Pictures and pick one.  If you don't like those,
> make your own xpm(best) or jpg(not to good), stick it in the
> ~/G/L/A/desktop/backgrounds and issue menu>Quit>Update startmenu.

I'm sorry, yesterday, playing with the background and other stuff I found
that out. Should have played with AS insted of making stupid questions :-)

I did have a problem switching backgrounds on the second pager. Every time
I changed the background of it, the wharf dissappered, and I had to do a
restart session (not so difficult). Is it some kind of bug, 'cause it
doesn't happen on the first pager (or pager 0).

Another thing is about the kind of graphics I can use. Gif or jpg can be
used?

Martin Marques