Re: Vote [was: Goodbye AfterStep for the Nth Time]

Maury Merkin (merkin@his.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:30:36 -0400

J.D. Jordan wrote:

> For some features, a vote could clarify all this :
> 1) Do you like ~/G/L/A dir ?
> 2) Do you like multiple config. files ?
> 3) Do you like start menu dir ?
> 4) Do you like look&feels ?
> 5) What other question would you suggest ?

I wanna wade in too:

1)  Yes.
2)  Yes.  (Emphatically)
3)  Yes.  (But I'd like to be able to rename it.  "Start" sounds too
much like.... well, you know.)
4)  Yes.  (But I do agree with the folks who say that it can be a little
confusing.  Knowing which deals with what.  Still, it took me about
twenty minutes to pretty much get it all straight.)
5)  None now.  (Those seem to cover the issues under debate at the
moment.)

--
http://www.his.com/~merkin