Re: Need help

ECLIPSE Webmaster (reverett@raex.com)
Fri, 07 Aug 1998 17:33:34 -0400

Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 06, 1998 at 07:04:14PM -0400, ECLIPSE Webmaster wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi
>
> > This problem ONLY manifests itself when using Afterstep.
>
> !!!!!
>
> Did you run all wm on the same account ?  YES
>
> Do you use xkb ?  I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.
>
> Is xiterm's BS ok ? NO THERE IS NO BACK SPACE IN Xiterm.

Interesting to note : I added standard Xterm to my start menu and the
backspace key did NOT work. - I changed u/s/a/start/Xterm from
xterm &  to  xterm -ls &. Now Xterms backspace WORKS !
Xterm is the only program that I have been able to get the back-space
key to work on.
I only added the -ls to get my normal shell prompt in Xterm instead
of the Bash prompt. This made Xterms backspace work.

Does this help ?