Re: Iomega Zip Drive

Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:52:05 -0400

Zips shouldn't be a problem. Linux picks mine up everytime, all the time. I
use bash and I just make a couple of aliases in my bashrc file like:
mzip= mount -t vfat /dev/hdd4 /mnt/zip
uzip= umount /dev/hdd4
zip= cd /mnt/zip |la (where la is an alias for ls -la on my system).

	What can I say, I'm a freak for automation.

PS- WMMOUNT is a killer tool for use with X. Check it out.