Re: wharf button ordering

J.D. Jordan (jdjordan@virginia.edu)
Sat, 08 Aug 1998 02:08:30 -0400

Well, the ordering in 1.5pre6 is just SCREWY, it changes depending on how
you setup the positioning of the wharf...  I don't think it really matter
what way things appear ing the wharf (although top to bottom in the file
corisponding to top to bottom in the wharf it self makes sense...) as long
as its consistent.  Right now in 1.5pre6 if you change where the wharf
starts, like change the -5-5 default positioning to something like -0+0
(upper right corner, I think thats the right order...)  Then the order the
stuff is in the wharf changes...  which is just funky... So, I think it
doesn't matter how its ordered, as long as the way its ordered is
consistent no ,matter where you put it.

JD