Re: AfterStep Wharf

Michael Mielke (michael@cpu2311.adsl.bellglobal.com)
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 12:45:55 -0400 (EDT)

Here is the line in which to put in the wharf

*Wharf FolderName(anything you want) (icon).xpm Folders
*Wharf CommandName(anything again) (icon).xpm Exec "-" $COMMAND &
*Wharf ~Folders

thats what you do! easy huh! no I had trouble but found out, myself.

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, Mike S. Avelar wrote:

>Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 12:39:38 -0400
>From: "Mike S. Avelar" <avelar@netrover.com>
>To: afterstep@linuxcenter.com
>Subject: AfterStep Wharf
>
>I've been playing with the wharf file trying to get another file folder
>in under the one that is already there. (AS 1.4.5.3) And I've tried a
>bunch of different ways. Can any one help me with this?
>
>Another question, can I have two wharfs running at the same time? I
>different positions of course.
>

>--
>   WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>   FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/
>   MAIL:  http://www.caldera.com/linuxcenter/forums/afterstep.html

Name:Michael Mielke			 |Michael Mielke
email:michael@207.236.16.34		 |856 Grenon ave.   K2B 6G3
home-page:http://207.236.16.34/~michael	 |Ottawa, Ontario
Red Hat Linux user			 |Canada
You could get RHL @ http://www.redhat.com or @ http://www.linux.org
Red Hat Linux is the most SECURE! UNIX Operating system, that is why I use
Linux!