Re: AfterStep Wharf

Rob Hoyle (robho@ebicom.net)
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 15:20:34 -0500 (CDT)

> Is anyone having trouble with making folders on the AfterStep Wharf, I
> have the answer!
>
> Name:Michael Mielke			 |Michael Mielke
> email:michael@207.236.16.34		 |856 Grenon ave.   K2B 6G3
> home-page:http://207.236.16.34/~michael	 |Ottawa, Ontario
> Red Hat Linux user			 |Canada
> You could get RHL @ http://www.redhat.com or @ http://www.linux.org
> Red Hat Linux is the most SECURE! UNIX Operating system, that is why I use
> Linux!
Ok -
Some advice.

1.  Dont send Distro Specific Signatures to mailing lists, you ask for
problems when you do that.

2.  Dont mail this or ANY list for no reason. Dont ask a question and say
you have the answer. Are you that lonely? If You feel you have something
WORTHWHILE to add to the list, then put it. Dont act like you are all High
and Mighty, or whavever it is that you are doing, JUST SAY IT.

Rob