Re: AfterStep Wharf

Rob Hoyle (robho@ebicom.net)
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 19:31:53 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, David Mihm wrote:
> 	I have some good and bad for you.  First off, I agree - this one
> guy appears to not have all his circuits intact.  But secondly, you
> responded to the list about the guys signature, this should have been
> private mail.  Also as I have included below, you included all this crap
> in a post that needed only one line from below that req'd quoting.  You
> have quoted his signature, his mail header, and the mailing list tag line
> (3 times!).
> 	Please be considerate an think of the bandwidth wasted.
David.

Sorry, I usually cut all the Crap outta the messages, as I am about as
anal as they come about that stuff.. I didnt mean to flame this guy, I
just thougth that after reading all 20 of his messages over the last day,
that he needs to quit with it. He seemed to think that Discovering the
secret of the Wharf was a great Achievement. For a minute, I thought he
clocked something moving FASTER than the speed of light.

I see your name on this list quite often, and I apprecaite the help you,
and some other give, but Some of the time, You must admit, this list is
rediculous.

I guess I have pissed some people off lately, but If they dont like what I
say..they neednt read my posts, as I dont read most of theirs. Que Sera
Sera....

Have a good day...Dont work to hard, and dont play to little.

Rob Hoyle