Re: [Announcement] AfterStep 1.5pre7 release

Albert Dorofeev (Albert@mail.dma.be)
Sun, 09 Aug 1998 15:51:52 +0200

David Mihm wrote:

>         AfterStep 1.5pre7 has been received by me from Guylhem.  I have
> assembled this release and forwarded it to both the incoming/ of f.a.o and
> my own mirror of f.a.o - www.the-site.dyn.ml.org/Linux/AfterStep/ .  From
> my site, you will be able to obtain all the AS packages via ftp from the
> web page or you can choose to go directly to the ftp via
> ftp.the-site.dyn.ml.org/pub/Linux/AfterStep/ .

Ok, grabbed it and tried to compile. Do you think
it is at all possible to remove stuff like configure.cache
from the public tarballs? I get all your (or
whoever else's) settings cached instead of checks
for mine.

Thanks,
Albert