Re: AfterStep crash....

J.D. Jordan (jdj5e@virginia.edu)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:50:07 -0400 (EDT)

Your problem has nothing to do with AfterStep and everything to do with
Netscape, which I guess you realize as you don't mention AfterStep in the
body of your message at all...  In the future please keep postings to this
mailing list to things having to do with AfterStep.  You might try a linux
news group, or a general linux help mailing list for an answer to your
problem.

Thanks,
JD