Re: xmkmf can't find files

Patrick E (pre@pre.org)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:18:20 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> Maybe should we move to full GNU autoconf since many people seem to
> encounter xmkmf related problems (not installed, not availablr (hpux), broken
> (solaris)...)
>
> What do people here think about that ?

If it lets me change ~/GNUstep to ~/.gnustep throughout the code
(including where it appends /GNUstep/ to $HOME in source) without
having to play with sed something chronic, it'd be a lovely idea.

I can't stand a home dir cluttered by X stuff...I can sacrifice a
little standards compatibility if it stops me getting pissed off.
At least a configuration option would be nice.

--
Patrick E - Yamaha killer, code spooner and lord of the flies
pre at pre dot org                            www.pre.org/pre