Re: xmkmf can't find files

Patrick E (pre@pre.org)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:55:30 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, J.D. Jordan wrote:

> If you take a peak at the 1.5pre stuff it lets you do this during the
> ./configure script, you can change any of the paths you want to.
>
> JD
Okay, my bad - I'd downloaded pre7 last night, but was too busy
to actually work with it...

One suggestion though - could a bit of "inheritance" be added in
the configure script so it does the following
* Users GNUstep path (~/GNUstep/): ~/.gnustep/
* Users GNUstep Library path (~/.gnustep/Library):
* Users AfterStep path (~/.gnustep/Library/AfterStep):
rather than having to give the whole thing again each time (it
wraps off the edge of the screen, and backspacing gets a bit
fruity). Should be a small tweak...

Oooh, I'm so demanding today :)

--
Patrick E - Yamaha killer, code spooner and lord of the flies
pre at pre dot org                            www.pre.org/pre