Re: pager

Andrew Edelstein (andrew@pure-chaos.com)
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:01:59 -0700

--Md/poaVZ8hnGTzuv

On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 01:22:41AM -0500, J. Neil Doane wrote:
>=20
> This has probably been answered before, but if so I've forgotten or
> misplaced the message.  Is there any way to get the pager not to display
> the titlebar with he word "Pager" in it? I'm using version 1.4.0 and have
> tried commenting out all the relevant "*Pager" lines in the ~/G/L/A/pager
> file, but to no avail...it just defaults to a default phrase, "Desk 0".
> I mean, I _know_ it's the pager, I really don't need it to remind me what
> it's called.  Granted, if you had several pagers for several desktops, it
> would be useful, but on my system I really don't need all those pagers
> and have just moved a single pagers into the wharf (a la Afterstep 1.0.) =
=20
>=20
> Anyone..? Anyone..? Anyone..?

According to the man page, "*PagerFont none" in your .Xdefaults should take
care of this for you. You might also want to set "*PagerSmallFont none" as
well.

--=20
Andrew Edelstein

Sarah - Doctor, you're being a child.
The Doctor - Why shouldn't I? There's no point in being an adult if you can=
't
act childish now and then.		Dr. Who

--Md/poaVZ8hnGTzuv

--Md/poaVZ8hnGTzuv--