Re: S/N Ratio

Guylhem Aznar (ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com)
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:01:36 +0200

On Mon, Aug 10, 1998 at 03:34:49PM -0400, Jeff Wheeler wrote:
> I've noticed recently that the S/N ratio of this list has dropped severly.
> Flaming one another is not productive.  Neither are "I know this is off

You're damn right. No more flames please !

I think 1.5pre7 shows steprc fans (about 15% according to the little vote)
we won't drop steprc compatibility or remove compile time feature allowing
to use startmenu file, etc.

BTW I think we badly need a new devel. list to replace defunct afterstep-dev.

Most of the patch and suggestions for coding I send or receive are Cc'ed mails.

Could anyone host such a list ?

--
 "Always pass on good advice. It is never any use to oneself"   -- Oscar Wilde
		   Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis