Re: xmkmf can't find files

David A. Pettit (pettitda@fortwayne.infi.net)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:40:32 -0500

If you are refering to X3323prog.tgz, I did download and install it and
still get core dumps.
In fact any time I type "make" I get a core dump, in any directory.  It
apparently gets as far as looking for the Makefile and then gets real
unhappy.  Seems like I've seen somewhere information on reading a core
file, but I can't remember where.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Dave