Re: 1.5pre7 or Netscape bug?

John Gruenenfelder (elrond@azstarnet.com)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:36:31 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998, Jeremy Brown wrote:

>[re: Netscape exits, stops keyboard traversal of desktop]
>> Any opinions? Does anybody else have the same problem?
>
>I sure do, and it's only with Netscape. FWIW, I run 1.4.5.55N6
>on Solaris x86 and Netscape 4.04.
>
>Jeremy

I get this too.  I'm running AS 1.4.5.55N6 on a RH4.2 machine with Netscape
4.04.  You don't even have to open a mail window.  Just run netscape and then
quit it and you can't change desktops with the keyboard.  To fix it all you
must do is use the mouse to focus on something else (Wharf, xterm, etc.) and
then you get control back.  Don't know why though....

--John Gruenenfelder
Elrond, Duke of URL     http://www.azstarnet.com/~elrond
elrond@azstarnet.com    johng@aquarius.as.arizona.edu
of my enemies!"