Re: Configuring Afterstep

Marcin Pacyna (mpacyna@idirect.com)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:34:34 -0400 (EDT)

This is done using a little app called root-tail which prints directly on
to the X's root window.  I don't have a link to it but I've seen it
somewhere on www.themes.org.

As for xterm with a background pixmaps - get rxvt - smaller and faster
than xterm and it has background pixmaps support (make sure you compile it
with that support - I'm not sure if it's on by default)

Good luck,

Mars