Re: Setting up sound

Andrew Edelstein (andrew@pure-chaos.com)
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 08:42:18 -0700

--/9DWx/yDrRhgMJTb

On Mon, Aug 03, 1998 at 08:52:17AM -0400, Jason Welsh wrote:
> Thats exactly whats happening to me, i have sound working, but sound in
> afterstep just isnt happening. I have verified that the showaudio command
> does work and plays sounds.

I seem to recall someone mentioned eariler that ALL of the sound files in
~/G/L/A/audio have to be present, or Audio will error out and won't play any
of the sounds. This is reasonable, as I've noticed my AS isn't playing any
sounds either, I just haven't had the time to devote to figuring out why. I
did notice G/N/L/audio was specifiying sounds that weren't there, but haven=
't
bothered to fix it yet.

--=20
Andrew Edelstein

Sarah - Doctor, you're being a child.
The Doctor - Why shouldn't I? There's no point in being an adult if you can=
't
act childish now and then.		Dr. Who

--/9DWx/yDrRhgMJTb

--/9DWx/yDrRhgMJTb--