Re: Vote [was: Goodbye AfterStep for the Nth Time]

Guylhem Aznar (ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com)
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 20:28:37 +0200

On Thu, Aug 13, 1998 at 03:35:31PM +0200, Freddy Donckels wrote:
> /e/X/w is not a directies structure but a set of files describing each
> component and the menus/sub-menus where they have to appear. All the
> informations about one menu/sub-menu option are located in this file. A
> program wmconfig transforms this set to produce a directory structure
> for as, wm or kde.

Ok.

So I think it's unwise to use /e/X/w as it is now.

--
 "Always pass on good advice. It is never any use to oneself"   -- Oscar Wilde
		   Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis