Re: asmail: need help

Mike S. Avelar (avelar@netrover.com)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 12:16:28 -0400

David Mihm wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Aug 1998, Mike S. Avelar wrote:
>
> !     How do I get asmail to work? I've looked for a manual on asmail...
> ! but I can't find one. Can anyone help?
>
>         What problems are you experiencing?  Is it not compiling? Not
> using you ~/G/L/A/asmail?  Is it not showing up on your Wharf?
>         Please explain the situation.
> d a v i d  @  m i h m                          reality.sys corrupt!
> davemann-at-ionet-dot-net                     reboot universe(y,n)?
> (www||ftp)the-site.dyn.ml.org/                           ICQ:906859
> Key fingerprint =  E4 90 15 ED E5 9F 18 8A  B0 CC FF 68 61 36 4A 6F

  i've never used it before. I'm assuming its compiled correctly because it
was install during the my istallation of RedHat Linux 5.1. And instead of
opening netscape and then opening up m&d I'd rather as just tell me I have
mail. (This is also for an internet account)
    As I've said I've look for the manual that is supposed to be on my hard
drive someplace but can't find it. And then there is pine.... any ways.
    Is that enough info?