Re: ascp 0.9

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@gis.net)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:32:41 -0400

Vasileios Lourdas wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I just want to say that AfterStep Control Panel 0.9 is released. This version
> handles the ~/GNUstep directory structure, not the .steprc file.
> Homepage : http://hubble.colorado.edu/~nwanua/htmldir/ascp.html

Did you succeed in get ascp working? I got these unclear error messages:
** WARNING **: file gtkpixmap.c: line 84 (gtk_pixmap_new): "val != NULL"
** WARNING **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1289 (gtk_widget_show): "widget !=
NULL"
** ERROR **: sigsegv caught

Using strace, I've foud this:
/home/nwanua/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/wharf (No such file or directory)
^^^^^^^^ (It is not me but the developer, I think)

It is clear what is wrong but I am too busy (as everybody is) to try
fixing it.

--
Thadeu Penna          Linux user #50500
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University