Re: ascp 0.9

David Taylor (n9506769@garbo.nepean.uws.edu.au)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 23:07:47 +1000

Thadeu Penna wrote:

> Using strace, I've foud this:
> /home/nwanua/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/wharf (No such file or directory)
> ^^^^^^^^ (It is not me but the developer, I think)

Hi Thadeu,

* In the README it says the following:

Edit local.h  and follow the instructions there. It contains system
depedent variables that must be set before compilation"

* In local.h it says the following:

/* Here's where you edit your paths, etc. */
/* It's assumed that icons, etc, exist in
/[insert path]/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/desktop/icons/
   so please change to fit  */

#define ASLOCATION  "/home/dtaylor/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep"

> It is clear what is wrong but I am too busy (as everybody is)
> to try fixing it.

Given the above information it should take you 5-10 seconds.  :-)

--
Regards,
David Taylor

| University of Western Sydney - Nepean      |
| dtaylor@cit.nepean.uws.edu.au              |
| http://www.cit.nepean.uws.edu.au/~dtaylor/ |