Re: Anyone having problems with animate?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:07:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> > P.S: animate always worked good for me in 8 bpp.
>
> So does it here, but many other people reported animate bugs.
>
> I'll try to fix it.

FWIW, I  always run in 16bpp, and have no trouble with animate.  AS has
been running since yesterday afternoon, for instance, and animate is still
running fine here.  I do not have icons of minimized apps on the desktop,
though, so all I get is the little shadow flipping around, apparently into
the WinList (which is what I use for minimized stuff).

I know that this "no-bug-here" report isn't much help, but it's
maybe useful to know that the behaviour is not consistent across machines.

                                   *  *  *