Re: Anyone having problems with animate?

Ron Thompson Ron_Thompson@KVCR.pbs.org
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:01:59 -0500

afterstep@linuxcenter.com,Internet writes:
>On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
>
>> > P.S: animate always worked good for me in 8 bpp.
>>
>> So does it here, but many other people reported animate bugs.
>>
>> I'll try to fix it.
>
>FWIW, I  always run in 16bpp, and have no trouble with animate.  AS has
>been running since yesterday afternoon, for instance, and animate is still
>running fine here.  I do not have icons of minimized apps on the desktop,
>though, so all I get is the little shadow flipping around, apparently into
>the WinList (which is what I use for minimized stuff).

I also run in 16bpp with no animate problems, and I do use icons a LOT!  8-)
I've had my machine up for about 4 days now, and as of this morning the icons
are still animating... I think I'm using the newest AS... downloaded it about 2
weeks ago.
  My .02 cents on it.

-Ron (yahoo@mindless.com)