Re: Pop3 and asmail

Jason Welsh (jason@dirtbag.ddns.org)
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:18:14 -0400 (EDT)

Ive been using linux for 2 years now. not sure if im still new.. But ive
noticed that *generally* when people ask which linux to get/install,
usually the response that they get is redhat. not sure why. Ive installed
slackware with no prob too. :)

|  Jason Welsh   jason@dirtbag.ddns.org  |   If you think there's     |
|                                        |   good in everybody, you   |
|      http://dirtbag.ddns.org/          |   haven't met everybody.   |