Re: www.afterstep.org

J.D. Jordan (jdj5e@virginia.edu)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:48:29 -0400 (EDT)

I remember from a few months ago that someone was putting together an AS
Background/Icon pack, so that AS and the Pics could be distributed
seperately (to lessen the size of the AS tar.gz, and also I think because
they wanted to be able to distribute the pics under a different liscense
then AS if needed)
Does anyone know what happened to this effort?  It may have been discussed
on the dev list? back then.

JD