Re: www.afterstep.org

Rob Hoyle (robho@ebicom.net)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:57:07 -0500 (CDT)

> On 19 Aug 1998, Kristoffer Tveit wrote:
> >
> > And of course the option to browse it with _no_ (or very litle)
> > graphic intensity. (Something every serious web-page should have)
> >

> I agree!  Make sure it looks good in Lynx! (The web browser of champions,
> and people with slow computers)
>
> JD
Ok....

Well, It seems to me, that making an Afterstep site that wasnt extremely
intensive with graphics would be like running afterstep but, staying on
the virtual consoles.  Why would you make a site dedicated to a GUI, and
then just have text talking about it.  I think the site should be as full
of AS graphics as possible, (THUMBNAILED) so that people can see what a
beautiful thing Afterstep really is.

Rob