AS on RH 5.0

Andrew Sullivan (ajsulliv@mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA)
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:48:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Vincent Lee wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to get Afterstep working on a RH 5.0 machine
> that uses the Another leve thing that mimics afterstep?

Hi all,

Until I fix my mail configuration (it's all my lazy-butt fault) I'll use
this address to post.  I think I'm not violating McMaster's rules in this
way; if you're planning on mailing me directly, please use the

The asnwer to this question is, "Read the README."  The RH-edition "AS" is
just a hack of FVWM, so no interaction between the two should be
contemplated.  Install just as though you were putting AS on your machine
for the first time.  Probably, you are.

Andrew Sullivan
<> <---- worse
<>  <---- better