Re: In response to your posting...

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Chris Zimmerman wrote:

> How did you setup AS to minimize windows to the winlist, and bypass the
> minimized icons?

Uh-oh.  I knew this question would come up, and I actually have no idea
how this happened.  This was a behaviour which appeared when I moved to
1.4.5.55N6, and I haven't the slightest idea why it happened.  Someone,
please?  I've not compared the configs between this and the last version I
had installed (I've not had the time), and I'm sure that the difference is
in there, but if someone can offer an easy answer, it'll save me some
work!  (I really am a lazy thing at heart.)

                                   *  *  *