Re: It's spelled "A f t e r S t e p", but it's pronounced "BloatStep"

Mike S. Avelar (avelar@netrover.com)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 21:36:17 -0400

Rob Hoyle wrote:

> Ok...
> Let em leave if they want to...
> They dont know what they are missing...
> but please, lets not get into a Win95 v. Linux War.
> This list seems to have its ups and downs...but can we please try to avoid
> the flaming...
> I personally use Windows for some Publishing things, and that is all, but
> I dont express any dislike for either OS, even though both have quirks.
> Lets all be friends :>
>
> Rob
>
> --
>    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/

  I agree Rob. I use three different OSes (WinNT 4.0, MacOS 8.1, and Linux)
each of them have really excellent attributes and they have some really
crappie annoyances. Everytime I hear someone going on about this OS is the
best and that one sucks... Its what ever you feel comfotable using. (Or have
to use so the case may be)

Just my 2 cents.