Re: Just the FAQs, Maam.

Michael Mielke (michael@cpu2311.adsl.bellglobal.com)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 22:25:05 -0400 (EDT)

I am not joking, if I was I woould be telling lies, which is not right.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy behaviour
Thou shalt not steal
Observe the Sabbath day and keep it holy
Thou shalt not make any other gods before god
Thou shalt not use the Lord thy God's name in vain
Thou shalt not covet
Thou shalt not commit adultery
Honour thy father and thy mother
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them nor serve them
Thou shalt not kill

I have it set up so it echos the ten commandments when I login.