Re: It's spelled "A f t e r S t e p", but it's pronounced "BloatStep"

Gordon Messmer (yinyang@eburg.com)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:37:12 -0700

Mike S. Avelar wrote:
>   I agree Rob. I use three different OSes (WinNT 4.0, MacOS 8.1, and Linux)
> each of them have really excellent attributes and they have some really
> crappie annoyances. Everytime I hear someone going on about this OS is the
> best and that one sucks... Its what ever you feel comfotable using. (Or have
> to use so the case may be)

Oh...man...I shouldn't write when I'm tired.   I gotta apologise for my
post.  I did not mean to start a Windows/Linux flame, as my message
could have.  I would only like to appologise heartily.  :)

MSG