Re: JPEG support for backgrounds

Tomas Duewiger (td@music-satellite.de)
21 Aug 1998 17:34:44 +0200

Ethan <allanon@crystaltokyo.com> writes:

> On 21 Aug 1998, Tomas Duewiger wrote:
>
> > That was meant for AS 1.5pre7 it works fine in AS 1.4.5.55N6 but in pre7
> >I can't get it to work the same way. I only can choose the pager/view I
> >want to work with, but when I try to grab a window with the mouse and
> >slide it to another view it simply stays where it is, no effect. The
> >window get's active but that's all.
>
> I'm using pre9, and it works for me.  Is there any chance you're using the
> wrong button?  Button 2 (the middle button), or Alt-Button 1 (the left
> button) pick up a window and slide it around.

That's it, the Alt key have to be pressed while moving. How can I change
this back? I liked it the way it was in the older version, without Alt
key. I looked through the feel files (BTW I used a feel file with only a
few bindings to test out this pager thing) but can't find the right
binding for that.

Tomas

--
Tomas Duewiger