Re: JPEG support for backgrounds

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:39:27 -0700 (PDT)

On 21 Aug 1998, Tomas Duewiger wrote:

> That's it, the Alt key have to be pressed while moving. How can I change
> this back? I liked it the way it was in the older version, without Alt
> key. I looked through the feel files (BTW I used a feel file with only a
> few bindings to test out this pager thing) but can't find the right
> binding for that.

The feel file only defines bindings for afterstep, not its modules.  Pager
configuration is done in the pager file.  And unfortunately, what you want
can't be done unless you edit the source - the pager bindings are hardcoded.

If you feel like editing the source, take a look at pager.c, line 473-5
(this is for AS 1.5pre9).

----
Ethan Fischer