Re: Maybe.

Bean (bean@sierra.net)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 07:19:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, Rob Hoyle wrote:

>  http://www.ebicom.net/~robho/lynx.html

heh, its cute :)

> Dont mind my sick sense of humor...just check the image.
> I did it under the assumption that the site would be in black...
> Bean may haev different ideas, but I was bored, and didnt feel like doing
> real work..so, this is what happens when people get crazy with the Gimp.

heh, I'm a chick, I don't make any black webpages :) if you're interested
at all in any of my graphics work (non-lynx users, although EVERYTHING has
ALT tags) - see some things at http://www.internal.org/bean/ - or just
skip straight to my "portfolio" of sorts at
http://www.internal.org/bean/portfolio.html

> Have a nice day...may we all be as lucky and promiscous(sp?) as
> William Jefferson Clinton; although she wasnt all that good looking.
> (its a joke, no political wars tolerated on Afterstep Mailing lists.)

I have no response to this (she does have a big chin though, eh?)

	-Bean