Re: Japanese support in AS?

Kentaro Nagamine (nagamine@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 00:07:30 -0400 (EDT)

 If you can read Japanese, http://www.pje.linux.or.jp/
might help. To summarize, they say that the development of JE has stopped
with the JE-0.9.8a version since the HDD crashed during the development,
and that it has shifted to PJE-0.1. But unfortunately, it says it won't
work with RH5.x which is the problem for me too.
I haven't spent enough time for it myself, hope it helps.

- Ken