Re: configuring using configure and imake ....

Guylhem Aznar (ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com)
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:11:08 +0200

On Tue, Aug 25, 1998 at 11:07:27AM -0400, Mehul Sanghvi wrote:
>     Are both Imake and Autoconf going ot be used for the future or is a move
> to being completly Autoconf being considered ?  If there is a plan to move
> towards Autoconf then maybe I can spend some time on getting a configure
> script that will do what is needed for AS.

1.5pre10 is currently fully autoconf'ed.

I'll release it tomorrow as "1.5beta1", because it's pretty stable ; I think
everybody could use it.

--
       "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
		   Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis