Re: Where is AfterStep?

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 12:54:01 +0200

Vidar Hoel wrote:
>I have been out of this mailling list for a while, and I see now that
>AfterStep 1.5-pre9 is out?!? Where is it??
>
>-- Vidar Hoel
>orm@sor-varanger.mail.telia.com

 since there are sort of problems with f.a.o, there are currently two ftp
 sites that have the latest versions and patches. it's either david mihm's
 site (ftp.the-site.dyn.ml.org/pub/Linux/AfterStep) or mine
 (fuf.sh.cvut.cz/pub/AfterStep). the latest versions are in the devel/
 dir, and the patches in devel/patches/ dir.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)