Re: Bonehead question

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:53:26 +0200

 as was said before, there are currently *two* ftp sites with current
 development versions and patches. there're those:
    mine is: 	ftp://fuf.sh.cvut.cz/pub/AfterStep
    david's is:	ftp://ftp.the-site.dyn.ml.org/pub/Linux/AfterStep

 the devel versions are in the devel/ subtree.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)