Re: Bonehead question

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:26:07 +0200

 i don't know for david's site, but mine can't be pointed by f.a.o :/ the
 reason is that the site i use is highly academic (TEN34 project) and the
 guys there think that even .org domains are commercial. as i'm only a
 student, i can't do anything about it.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)