Re: Start Menu Oder based on Date...

Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:33:06 +0200 (CEST)

David Mihm writes:
> On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, L. Jack Reese wrote:
>
> ! ===< #2 >===
> !
> ! Using Sloppy focus, when I deiconify an icon my pointer is automatically
> ! warped to the position of the uniconified window.  This is most annoying
> ! if I am trying to uniconify multiple icons.  Is there any way to modify
> ! this behavior?
>
> 	This is again another ./configure question "wharp mouse pointer"
> or something similar; answer it by keying in the opposite of what is in
> the ()'s and it will disappear.

No, I do not think so. The "warp pointer" option affects
the position of the mouse pointer when you open a menu.
When you de-iconify something the pointer is set to the
top left corner. I did not find any way to change that.
Maybe Guyhlem knows?

Albert

--
Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be http://bewoner.dma.be/Albert/