Re: List of Features?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:09:23 -0400 (EDT)

On 26 Aug 1998, Doug Alcorn wrote:

> *Wharf2 asload nil  MaxSwallow "xload" xload -bg lightsteelblue &
> *Wharf2 asload nil  Exec "" xterm -fg cyan -bg gray25 -ut -T top -e top &
>
> I have a couple of placed that I did this kind of thing, but it no
> longer works.

Somebody else complained about this problem.  Does anyone know why this
has happened?  I know that, with asload, one can add an "-exe" argument
which will then allow one to specify something to run when it's clicked.
(That's how I get top.)

> 3. When I use the window shade, the window title is always sticky.

Yes.  This is a well-known bug.  It is mentioned in the FAQ.

                                   *  *  *