Re: More info on 3d Text bug.

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@gis.net)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:03:24 -0400

Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> What about using desktop shortcuts in next version (like kfm) ?

What are the advantages in using desktop shortcuts? I like Wharf better
than the ugly, boring kfm icons... My sugestion is a Do-It-Yourself
application: A button on the Wharf where you can configure what
application (or script) you want to run (as asmail does). The additional
feature would be the Icon depends on the exit of the application (as an
on-off switch). It is good for telling you what special configuration
you are using (xmodmap, Xdefaults, etc..)

Thadeu Penna          Linux user #50500
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University
590 Commonwealth Ave. - Boston MA 02215