Re: Little iconlets coming back?

Guylhem Aznar (ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:18:27 +0200

On Fri, Aug 28, 1998 at 07:52:39AM +0200, Tomas Duewiger wrote:
> Little icons are included in pre6-9 in pre7 and pre9 they can be switched
> off. So I never saw them in pre9, cause I personally don't like them ;-)
> but there is an option in the feel files to switch them on or off.

I rewrote the code for restart (startmenu was browsed first, so feel
options couldn't change it unless you restarted *again*)

Now you can do :

feel.something.with.minipixmaps
restart feel
update start menu

or

feel.something.without.minipixmaps
restart feel
update start menu

To toggle this. I think it's the easyiest way, but if you have a better
idea, please tell me.

--
____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis