Re: Little iconlets coming back?

Tomas Duewiger (td@music-satellite.de)
28 Aug 1998 21:41:23 +0200

Guylhem Aznar <ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 28, 1998 at 07:52:39AM +0200, Tomas Duewiger wrote:
> > Little icons are included in pre6-9 in pre7 and pre9 they can be
> >switched off. So I never saw them in pre9, cause I personally don't like
> >them ;-) but there is an option in the feel files to switch them on or
> >off.
>
> I rewrote the code for restart (startmenu was browsed first, so feel
> options couldn't change it unless you restarted *again*)
>
> Now you can do :
>
> feel.something.with.minipixmaps restart feel update start menu
>
> or
>
> feel.something.without.minipixmaps restart feel update start menu
>
> To toggle this. I think it's the easyiest way, but if you have a better
> idea, please tell me.

No, that's fine. I just meant that in pre6 there wasn't an option to turn
them off, I didn't want them so I deleted the icons (they grab too much
colors on 8bpp IMO). In pre7 and 9 there is an option to turn them off,
I was happy to see that and toggled them off because I don't want them,
but I like it, to know that I could toggle them on again, and also that,
if one of my users like them, he/she can get them. That's how it should
be.

Tomas

--
Tomas Duewiger