Re: configure on 1.5pre9, Solaris x86 2.6

Guylhem Aznar (ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:26:19 +0200

On Thu, Aug 27, 1998 at 10:47:47AM -0700, Jeremy Brown wrote:
> Right? This is working for me. 'test -n' evaluates to true if the string
> is not zero length; 'test -z' evaluates to true if the string *is* zero
> length. Maybe you're doing '! test -z [blah]'? That would probably work

:) sorry for my stupidity, I should have read manpage a bit longer !

You're damn right !

> Should I do something with my patches for configure and configure.in?

Please only send me your configure.in patches.

--
____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis