Re: Pop3 and asmail

Nathan Widmyer (contramac@mindspring.com)
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 15:20:25 -0400

Well, Johan here did since he was the one that slammed Red Hat.  I've been
a user of Linux for a long time, I use Red Hat, the place I work at, the
web server and several computers all run Red Hat, of the ones I work on,
the use of Red Hat goes a long way where I work.  I just think it's
convenient and I like what Red Hat has done with itself.  I just wanted to
ask cause not to much was happening on the mailing list so it didn't take
too much away from this otherwise captivating conversation.  As Rob said,
everyone likes email.  Later