Re: Uninstalling RH's AS

John Gruenenfelder (elrond@azstarnet.com)
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 00:17:26 -0700 (MST)

I think that with RPM (and dpkg too) the program just wants the NAME of the
package and NOT the version info too.  Did you try just saying 'rpm -e
AfterStep'?  Failing that, keep adding stuff to the line:
rpm -e AfterStep-1.4.5.3-2
rpm -e AfterStep-1.4.5.3-2.i386

and so on...

--John Gruenenfelder
Elrond, Duke of URL   --  http://www.azstarnet.com/~elrond
elrond@azstarnet.com  --  johng@aquarius.as.arizona.edu
"This is the most fun I've had without being drenched in the
 blood of my enemies!"
			-Sam of Sam & Max